Test facilitator with cold room for extreme conditions (-60c with wind, water and impact tests)
- Provide test facilities for equipment intended for the polar code
- Provide test facilities for class notations intended for cold climate
- Provide test facilities for clothing manufacturers intended for cold climate.
Provide test facilities for “human factor” regarding safe operations to prevent hypothermia
- Provide certified training in accordance with the requirement of the Polar Code.
- Provide training within safe operations of offshore production units, installations, marine vessels related to operations in cold climate.
Product development and research
- Develop efficient and environmental friendly solutions to enhance personnel safety for operations in cold climate.
- Develop more efficient solutions to maintain the integrity of equipment intended for operations in cold climate.
- Develop new and better methods for safe operations in harsh environment.
- Provide equipment for the offshore and marine industry intended for cold climate.
- Provide expert consultancy within class/polar code requirements.
- Provide project management for new building and retrofit off offshore and marine vessels intended for cold climate.
- Deliver turn key projects within cold climate and polar code requirements for safe operations.
- Ice Management
- Ice advisory
- Technology qualification
- Simulators/VR, classroom and onboard training
We deliver solutions
Long experience from ice-breaking and offshore operations in Arctic regions